The Inventory Management System is a complete and comprehensive solution that may be used independently or in integration with Sales and Purchases modules. Online integration with General Ledger increase efficiency and effectiveness of system. To solve the challenge of proper inventory management, companies often turn to software that can help them keep track of all of their inventory, orders, vendors and more
CGS will provide you with the Inventory Management System which will be affordable and robust enough for businesses. . It has features that are simple enough for a young business to master, but that can also be expanded to fit that same business’s increasingly complex needs year after year.
Companies often use inventory management software to reduce their carrying costs. The software is used to track products and parts as they are transported from a vendor to a warehouse, between warehouses, and finally to a retail location or directly to a custome.
Inventory management software is used for a variety of purposes, including:
• Maintaining a balance between too much and too little inventory.
• Tracking inventory as it is transported between locations.
• Receiving items into a warehouse or other location.
• Picking, packing and shipping items from a warehouse.
• Keeping track of product sales and inventory levels.
• Cutting down on product obsolescence and spoilage.
• Avoiding missing out on sales due to out-of-stock situations.